Sunday, October 4, 2009

{October Customer Special}


This month's customer special is the SMALL UTILITY ORGANIZING TOTE. If you purchase $31 in retail products you can purchase this tote for only $5! It's a $22 value. I personally use this bag as my diaper bag and love it! All the pockets on the exterior are great for burp clothes, sippy cups, bottles, cell phone etc. There are SEVEN pockets on the outside! My sister in law has four grown boys and she uses it to tote around snacks, drinks, books she is reading, paperwork from the boy's school etc to all the boys activites and ball games. My aunt uses one between the seats in her van to keep all the little stuff handy. A million uses and only $5 when you spend at least $31 in retail this month!
Call me or e-mail me today!
502.432.1885

No comments:

Post a Comment